About: Global Graphologists Association
The Global Graphologists Association (GGA) supports graphology professionals to become the trusted advisors of choice for individuals and organizations facing important and complex decisions.
Members are from a variety of professional background, practicing in industry, commerce, government, education or research, as well as academics and students with a keen interest in our practice.
GGA fosters continual learning and collaboration. Certification is offered through the GGA career ladder.
GGA is looking for ways to enhance your career path by establishing a "Graphology Professionals Career Development Support" program.
Mission Statement: To keep your enthusiasm in graphology alive and your knowledge of handwriting analysis growing.
You can learn graphology and become graphologist then practice handwriting analysis.
We are an 'association' of graphologists, a section-8 non-profit public limited company with the main objective to promote graphology and graphologists.
- Corporate Identity Number (CIN) U74120MH2015NPL262192
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) AAFCG8956M
- Udyog Aadhaar Number UAM No. MH18D0113790
- NITI Aayog NGO Darpan Unique ID is MH/2018/0196844
- Awareness: Of graphology and use of handwriting analysis.
- Clubs: Community and networking of graphologists.
- Education: Graphology and handwriting analysis.
- Publications: Publications related to graphology.
- Research: Knowledge expansion and verification.
- Integrity — We pursue our mission with honor, fairness, and respect for the individual, ever mindful that there is no "right way" to do the "wrong thing."
- Inclusiveness — We serve responsibly as members of all the communities in which we live and work, fueled by the diversity of thought and action.
- Dedication — We remain dedicated to our Customers and our cause, and committed to the discovery and continuous improvement.
- Excellence — We strive to be the best in our work, our relationships, our ideas, and our service is the greatest demonstration of our pledge to customer satisfaction.
- Sensitivity — We operate in a climate of openness and trust in which each of us fully grants others respect and cooperation.
- Vision — We are willing to take prudent risks as we strive to be proactive, innovative and creative in all we do.
- Associate Program - Anyone and everyone must associate with graphology and graphologists.
- Freepass Program - For registered practicing professional with academic qualification and accreditation.
- Teacher Training Program - Develop Thriving Students & Schools With Graphology